Products may be exchanged or returned for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase/shipping date, provided they are in original condition and include all of the original accessories and packaging. Returns are subject to restocking fees at St. John's Music's discretion.
Any product exchanged or returned after 30 days will be subject to a restocking charge.
Products with missing accessories or packaging, as well as products no longer in original condition, can still be exchanged or returned, with replacement costs and/or product devaluation taken into consideration.
If your purchase included a free shipping allowance, that amount will be deducted from the amount being refunded. Shipping insurance is non-refundable.
St. John's Music reserves the right to alter the return/refund policy to accommodate customers who are not utilizing the policy in good faith.
Guide for Returning Product
Web store returns can be made at any St. John's Music location across Canada, or be sent back directly to our warehouse in Winnipeg. If you are returning your product to a store, please have your order number available for reference.
To help facilitate the return process, please ensure that:
- You have contacted us to let us know of the return by emailing us at [email protected]stjohnsmusic.com
- Product(s) is/are in original packaging and condition
- All accessories and/or manuals/literature are included
- Original shipping carton or alternate box is used for secure shipment of merchandise
Items can be returned to:
St. John's Music
1570 Church Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2X 1G8
Exceptions to our return policy include:
- Opened Box Reeds
- Computer software/Products with accompanying software that has been registered
- Print music (books and sheet music)
- Earplugs and in-ear monitors
- Special Orders